Founder, CEO and trainer
Teaching is his vocation, sports his way and the sea his passion. He is interested in the humanities and artistic expression, he is always on the move.
He has extensive training and experience in the world of sports education with more than 15 years of career. Likewise, he has extensive experience in competition and harvests great triumphs at national and international level, being a reference in our country.
- Intermediate Level (TD2) Snowboard Sports Technician
- Intermediate Level Sports Technician (TD2) in Surfing and Paddle Surfing
- Trainer of the Functional Paddling Method
- Qualified in the Paddlefit method (level 2)
- Third place in the ICF Long Distance World Championship (master 40) – Hungary (2021)
- Third place in SUP 11 City Tour Non-Stop – The Netherlands (2018).
- Runner-up in the Spanish Endurance Championship (2017 and 2018).
- Third classified in the Spanish Endurance Championship (2019)
- Long Distance SUP Champion of Catalonia (2021)
- SUP Speed SUP Champion of Catalonia (2019)
- First place in the Catalan SUP Race 12’6 Circuit (2015, 2016 and 2017).
- Member of the Spanish SUP Race Team 2018
- Several podiums in national and international snowboarding competitions in Half-Pipe, Big Air and SlopeStyle.
You can learn more about him by clicking HERE.
Marketing and Events Manager
She is passionate about the culture of the sea in every sense. Her motto is: "If we want to continue enjoying the sea, we must take care of it and promote sustainability". She always tries to convey this message to everyone around her and is willing to do beach cleanups. She loves creating digital communities to bring people together and convey the passion and connection to the sea.
Tiene muchas ganas de cambio y de construir un mundo mejor, promoviendo con motivación y positividad actividades que conecten con la naturaleza como el SUP.
- Bachelor in Tourism and hospitality management (Universitat Ramón Llull)
- Master of Science in Marketing (UPF Barcelona School of Management)
- Specialization Master in Digital Marketing and eCommerce (ThePowerMBA & UOC)
- Experience in event organization, customer service, sales, marketing, etc.
Enthusiast and student sportsman specializing in water and snow modalities. Attentive and friendly always with a clear objective, to improve and keep improving. Jordi offers us a point of sporting safety by having experience in the health sector and working to bring the SUP to the whole society.
- CFGM Nursing Assistants (Joan Roca)
- CFGS Animation of Physical and Sports Activities (Escola Vitae)
- INEF student (Universitat Ramon Llull)
- Master’s Degree in Sports Marketing and Sponsorship (Johan Cruyff Institute)
Jan is passionate about audiovisual content creation, especially in the field of post production. He is the main person in charge of creating content for our social networks and is responsible for both recording and editing many of the posts on our social networks.
Video disc jockey and sound technician student
Customer service and administration
Claudia takes care to provide a positive experience for everyone who walks through the door. She is a tourism student with a lot of positivity and empathy. He enjoys traveling, learning about cultures and learning from others. In her spare time, he escapes to nature to recharge her batteries !
Grado en Turismo y Hostelería (Ramón Llull)
Experience as a reservation and customer service agent.